Pioneer Park

Purchased from CP Railroad by the Dauphin Agricultural Society, this was the original site of the Dauphin Agricultural Fairs from 1897 until 1953. Located behind Parkland Crossing, Pioneer Park offers large green spaces, picnic areas, and a Pioneer Memorial Cairn: a lasting tribute to the tremendous human effort of the men and women who built an agricultural base for future generations in Dauphin.

Whitmore Avenue SW